2013 Parkinson’s Action Network Forum
February 25-27, 2013
Washington Plaza Hotel
The PAN Forum is a three-day conference held in Washington, D.C., bringing together Parkinson’s advocates from across the nation. Attendees gather to learn the latest in public policy and research in Parkinson’s disease. Working together, Forum attendees increase awareness of Parkinson’s and learn to advocate for better treatments and a cure.
The 2013 Forum will feature:
- panel discussions about telemedicine, the drug development pipeline, and exciting new research in Parkinson’s disease;
- a panel allowing attendees to learn more about the national Parkinson’s disease organizations;
- Christopher P. Austin, M.D., director of the newly formed National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences at the National Institutes of Health;
- Davis Phinney, former professional cyclist and person living with Parkinson’s; and
- the 2013 Postdoctoral Investigator Poster Session and Samuelson Reception.
Join Us - Take Action