March 2011 Monthly Message
- April is Parkinson's Awareness Month 
- PAN CEO, Amy Comstock Rick, Testifies on Capitol Hill in Support of Small Business 
- Update from Merck About Sinemet 
- 2011 PAN Forum: Making Our Voices Heard in Congress 
- National Neurological Diseases Surveillance System Act Will Create Parkinson's and Multiple Sclerosis Disease Registries 
- SAVE THE DATE – 2011 Morris K. Udall Awards Dinner 
- Medtronic Global Heroes Seek Marathon Runners 
- Parkinson's in the Media 
The 2011 Parkinson’s Action Network (PAN) Research & Public Policy Forum was a successful event that featured advocates from across the country, expert speakers (including three Members of Congress), and many educational sessions. PAN advocates watched the interactive Webcast in large numbers, increasing the impact of the Parkinson’s community. With more than 250 meetings with Members of Congress on Wednesday, March 2, and Action Alerts sent in from thousands of advocates across the country, the unified voice of the Parkinson’s community was heard loud and clear on Capitol Hill.
By the numbers…
To watch the archived Webcast, please visit www.thepanforum.org  and keep Parkinson’s advocacy going throughout the year. View photographs from the Forum , and watch videos from the lead-up to the Forum .
The Forum also received quite a bit of media coverage, both nationally and in local communities. Look back  at the news articles and NPR piece on our Web site!
Finally, PAN thanks all of the sponsors  that made the 2011 Research & Public Policy a reality. Without their generous support, we would not be able to provide this educational advocacy experience.