PAN Welcomes New Members of the Grassroots Advisory Board
Congratulations to the five new grassroots advocates who joined the PAN Grassroots Advisory Board this month! The new advisory board members are:
- Kimerly Coshow, Ph.D. – State Director – North Florida
- Sue Dubman – Massachusetts Assistant State Director
- Michael Greenbaum – Arizona State Director
- Sue Laux – Tennessee State Director
- Adrienne O’Neill – South Carolina State Director
The Grassroots Advisory Board is made up of 10 volunteer members who serve two-year terms for up to two consecutive terms. The advisory board is integral to PAN’s structure and members participate in various aspects of PAN’s decision making and provide critical feedback about the evolving needs of the Parkinson’s community.
PAN also thanks the members whose terms ended this month for their service.
- Gretchen Garie-Church – Florida State Director
- Patti Lightner – Pennsylvania State Director
- Monnie Lindsay, J.D. – Nebraska State Director
- Israel Robledo – Texas State Director
- Ann (A.J.) Wasson – California Assistant State Director
Learn more about the Grassroots Advisory Board.
Date originally posted: October 4, 2013.