Medtronic Global Heroes Seek Marathon Runners
March 2011 Monthly Message
- April is Parkinson's Awareness Month
- PAN CEO, Amy Comstock Rick, Testifies on Capitol Hill in Support of Small Business
- Update from Merck About Sinemet
- 2011 PAN Forum: Making Our Voices Heard in Congress
- National Neurological Diseases Surveillance System Act Will Create Parkinson's and Multiple Sclerosis Disease Registries
- SAVE THE DATE – 2011 Morris K. Udall Awards Dinner
- Medtronic Global Heroes Seek Marathon Runners
- Parkinson's in the Media
The Medtronic Foundation is currently recruiting long-distance runners for its Medtronic Global Heroes program. The event takes place September 29 through October 3, 2011, as part of the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon in Minneapolis. For this year’s race, up to 25 runners will be awarded two entries in either the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon or Medtronic TC 10 Mile race, a travel package that includes airfare for the Global Hero and a guest, recognition throughout the race, and a $1,000 grant to an associated patient organization. Click here to learn more about this program.
Latest From PAN
This Father's Day, you can pay tribute to your dad or any special man in your life. Planting a virtual tulip in PAN's Tulip Tribute Garden is the perfect way to show someone that you care while making a difference for people living with Parkinson's disease.
Click here to plant a virtual tulip for Father's Day!
Join Us - Take Action